LED light: Finnex vs. Marineland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It stands for Utricularia graminifolia. It's considered to have a higher degree of difficulty than DHG. It's probably on par with HC (dwarf baby tears) in terms of difficulty. It has a tendency to melt or stall in growth upon initial planting. But if conditions are right with lights, ferts, and CO2, it will take off once acclimated. Read up on it. It's a very interesting carnivorous plant ;)

Okay, now my interest has peaked. Carnivorous? Oh yeah. I'm already thinking Venus Flytrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a type of bladderwort. They have small capsules lined with sensitive hairs and a trap door. When a curious organism triggers the hairs, the trap door shuts and the capsule is flooded with digestive juices. Yum.

They are a type of bladderwort. They have small capsules lined with sensitive hairs and a trap door. When a curious organism triggers the hairs, the trap door shuts and the capsule is flooded with digestive juices. Yum.

Sounds like buffalo wings hitting my trap door! Yumyum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom