Led light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sniperhank said:
I love my radions, but there is also the other favorite with the AI's. you hear mostly about their SOLs, but they just came out with their Hydras.

Yes I agree with the radions I seen them on you tube. They look amazing with a lot of colors to choice from. So I might buy the radions.

They aren't cheap, but being able to hook them up to a computer to set a light schedule is amazing. If you go that route I can recommend the light schedule me and many other radion users are using, I forget the name currently. Just remember that you will have to acclimate all corals to these, and all 3 watt LEDs, powerfully strong lights.

Sniperhank said:
They aren't cheap, but being able to hook them up to a computer to set a light schedule is amazing. If you go that route I can recommend the light schedule me and many other radion users are using, I forget the name currently. Just remember that you will have to acclimate all corals to these, and all 3 watt LEDs, powerfully strong lights.

Ok thanks for telling me about this light sure do love it already.

Back
Top Bottom