lights for a 20 nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So which one of the these would be better.24" Aquarium T5 HO Light 96W LED Reef Fish Odyssea Fish Tank Lighting CE | eBay

I couldnt find the wattage on there, maybe message the seller? Also the par 30 is smaller than the par 38. I saw the seller has a par 38 but its full spectrum, not blue/white.
It doesn't matter if it's multicolored or just blue and white. Either will grow corals if they are potent enough. I'm not convinced that a single one of these will support a clam however.

Yep, since my budget is so tight, I have decided to hold off on a clam until I can properly take care of it. So I`m looking for a light to grow muilt soft corals like frogspawn, bird nest, kenya trees and zoas.

Birdsnest is not a soft coral. I would want stronger light for that, but the others can do well under moderate lighting.

I'm not sure the actual wattage, because every unit and type of lighting puts out different light per watt, but you want something considered strong lighting for stony corals/clams.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom