Links in Sticky posts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reese299

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm curious if anyone has or knows if there are updated links for the information in the Sticky messages at the top of this forum? I'd love to get to that infomration!

Thanks!

Hi Reese299 and welcome to Aquarium Advice! :multi: Our site has just recently (within the last week) been converted to the vBulletin software platform from the phpBB we were running. With the new software change comes many tweaks that must be made as we discover what still needs to be done. Thanks for letting us know about these links and I will let the admins know right away. They probably do already know that these links need to be fixed - there are many areas that need their attention during the changeover. Hopefully the links will be accessible soon, so keep checking back!

thanks!

Thanks for the reply and info. I did just sign up right after the new year and am hooked in here - iread every day and will be starting a little diary thread of my own soon.!

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom