Links to plant types

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Delapool

AA Member
Site Team
Hi all, was hoping anyone may have good links to plant types.

Not really sure what I'm after. I've got one or two by alphabetical but usually fall asleep reading through it.

Kind of after something split by foreground / background + growing conditions needed (eg high light) + if algae magnet or not.

But anything appreciated.

I'd like to replant the back of the tank with something that grows at least a foot or two high, resists BBA and suits a CO2 injected tank. Something easy although was thinking of trying red plants again.

Limno. Aromatica is a beautiful yet fairly tolerant plant I've found, there's various ludwigias, hygros out there too. Have you had a look on the aquagreen catalogue? Not sure if you can order though to WA. Maybe a sneaky cross boarder trip ;).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Limno. Aromatica is a beautiful yet fairly tolerant plant I've found, there's various ludwigias, hygros out there too. Have you had a look on the aquagreen catalogue? Not sure if you can order though to WA. Maybe a sneaky cross boarder trip ;).

Say that's a great idea! I'll check it out. Bought a few pots of something today but flying blind.

If you go to [url="http://shop.plantedaquariumscentral.com] planted aquarium central [/URL] on the mobile app if you click on the three bars in the upper left, a pop up menu will be displayed. In the menu are plant categories such as foreground, midground, background, beginner, low-light, goldfish, discus, brackish, etc. Each category will list examples of each type.
Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom