Local Walmart is Out of Fish Biz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope this post doesn't get pulled, as the last time I ratted on WM, I got a warning from an admin and that post deleted.

Copied and pasted to my personal documents :thanks:

I have been noticing the WMs in my area has no livestock. Let this trend continue!

Hopefully the wallmart near me will give it up as well it kills me to go in there when I have to see thing like figure eight putters in a freshwater tank with tiger Oscars that kill them almost faster than the poor tank conditions.

The walmart near me doesn't sell fish anymore either. They used to years ago, but it's been a while since they've sold them. There's another walmart a little further out (about 20 minutes away) that I haven't been to in a while, but from what I remember they didn't sell live fish either (and it's a relatively new Walmart).

Walmart is getting out of the live fish business. They were the largest retailer of live fish in North America, in terms of total volume of water. It is a good thing in my view. However, for some it was the only source of aquarium related supplies, and many were introduced to fish keeping by Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom