Look at this blank canvas. Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EvanWells

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey so I was just given this brand new 29G standard tank. I already have a 29g community freshwater tank. I want something realllly unique in this one. I was thinking shrimp. Anyone have any good input. This blank canvas encourages some serious inspiration. I am really open to any suggestions. This one is in my bedroom, I was something that really is interesting. Thanks!
:) :fish2: :fish1: :cool:
afe44c9eadfe6bdc4b7fbb2892004c81.png

Maybe some Shellies?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

What are shellies?

Small, shell-dwelling cichlids, like multies. It's a very different type of tank, usually crushed coral or sand substrate, lots of shells, and minimal-if any-plants. They're usually species-only tanks. This is a 10g setup I once had to give you an idea:

img_3314166_0_f5f9f7e94f6b6d3e7a1a86528deed61c.jpg

I did respond to your other post about doing a shrimp tank. What do you currently have in your community tank? Are you interested in breeding or just something different to keep?

I HIGHLY reccomend getting angelfish. They are active, pretty, and an all around blast to keep. They are very low maintenance as well . They also come in a myriad of color variations. We have 6 in our 60 and I want to get two more.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would say that a group of Gouramis would be cool. Maybe three Pearls, 1 male and 2 female. You could add 5 Cories as well.

Or Angels.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom