Looking for Sparkling Gouramis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anonymous

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I live in San Antonio, Texas does anyone know a place where I can buy sparkling gouramis? I have heard of a place called Elegant Reef but other than that no luck.

I currently have a pair (male and female) of dwarf gourami and a (Male and female) pair of cory catfish and I am looking for more peaceful fish.

If you have any suggestions for other tankmates that information would also be greatly appreciated.

-Anonymous

I live in San Antonio, Texas does anyone know a place where I can buy sparkling gouramis? I have heard of a place called Elegant Reef but other than that no luck.

I currently have a pair (male and female) of dwarf gourami and a (Male and female) pair of cory catfish and I am looking for more peaceful fish.

If you have any suggestions for other tankmates that information would also be greatly appreciated.

-Anonymous

Your using your best source . Search the web to have it shipped or find a breeder or a fish shop that’s close enough to drive it home

Back
Top Bottom