Lousy picture of my new acan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It's not the best quality picture but this is after a 2 hour drip....

img_864700_0_20caefde982a8b0ae7f0d2822e503654.jpg

I'm really excited!! I just ordered another absolutely beautiful Acanthastrea lordhowensis from the drs site. Much, much nicer coloring than this one. I should have it early next week. I think I'll have to sell both of the children for these two corals! :lol:

Very nice. In a couple days it will really look nice. Congrats on the new additions

I got this one from the lfs. All of the planets must have been in the correct alignment......I just happened to stop, to get some rowaphos and BINGO! (I haven't been in that particular lfs for over a month).

Dang... you DID want mine, didn't you! LOL! That's pretty much the same coloration of mine... but nicer. Very nice find. Selling the kids seems a little harsh though - can you just pawn them, then just buy them back in a few years after you've fragged it a few times?

I think you'll really be happy with it. After a few months, it should really start to take off.

Dang... you DID want mine, didn't you! LOL! That's pretty much the same coloration of mine... but nicer. Very nice find. Selling the kids seems a little harsh though - can you just pawn them, then just buy them back in a few years after you've fragged it a few times?

Naw, they are getting to the age that one needs all of my money for college and my daughter just passed her driver's test today so I'd better sell them now.....it'll be cheaper in the long run!

That's a great pickup. I just got 4 Acan frags today but they are single polyps. I'll post later. Pawn the kids. My niece called me yesterday to thank me for the Popcorn Factory finals present I sent her. I mentioned that her dad (my brother) was busy in the back yard, hooking up his new BBQ and she nearly freaked out. She had to call him to scold him for spending HER inheritance :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom