Low-Medium light carpeting plant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FreshObsessed

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I just added my first few live plants to my Micro tank (look @ my signature), Right now I have Dwarf Sag, Anubias Coffefolia, some moss, and Micro Sword will be here in 3-ish days, hopefully. Once the Micro Swords arrive the whole back of the tank will be taken up :D but I will still have a big front area I want to work with. At first I was thinking about getting a few Anubias Petite then just spreading them out across and hope for reproduction but I really want a carpet for the front. I also don't ave access to CO2 injections, but I can get my hands on some Excel.
Any ideas of a plant that could carpet my front area?

I'm not sure if Dwarf Hairgrass will work, I love it though!

Here is a picture of my tank now:
IMG_1363[1].jpg

I want a carpet infront of the wood, to the Dwarf Sag. If possible.

Thanks in Advance. :thanks:

hey, tank looks really good so far. I think a carpet would look really cool. I have had success with crypt parva, look it up and see what you think!

Thanks a lot! I will definitely look into that species, looks gorgeous!

I don't think you have enough room;) hahaha
correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I remember someone saying that glossostigma, marsilea quadrifolia, and micro swords are low light carpeting plants. However, I don't like micro swords because they grow extremely painfully slow for me in my high tech tank.

Back
Top Bottom