M.I.A. Angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Velksfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a koi Angel missing. I know for sure yesterday morning he was in there. And now i can't seem to find him anywhere. I did a 30% wc this morning and move some the decor and plants and still no sign of him. Anyone have any idea what else i can do? Kind stomped where he went and what happened.

Not sure how it could get in the filter. And i have a hood so not sure how it could jump out. But i will check around. And check my filter.

I have checked my filters and my tank (outside and inside). No sign of him anywhere.

Thats what i am thinking. How fast can that happen? Because there is no trace of him.

Couple mollies, couple platies, an Another angel, dwarf gourami, zebra danios, cory cats, and pleco

Hmm I don't think any of them would have done it unless it was real small

Check under decor. Also depending on the size And what type if water changer you use check it too. Maybe get something stir your substrate a bit incase it passed away and got buried.

Check under decor. Also depending on the size And what type if water changer you use check it too. Maybe get something stir your substrate a bit incase it passed away and got buried.

I have checked under all my decor and stir the substrate and no sign. And just you a gravel vacuum for cleaning

Back
Top Bottom