MACNA 2014 Denver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Anyone on here going?

One of the days I would like to go to. Who is going and which day(s)?

Maybe we can set up a meet time to say "Hi!"

I took the days off of work but have no idea what I am doing.

I wish! Hopefully in a couple years I'll be able to make a weekend out of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It seems they really stepped it up a notch and there are excellent speakers.

I feel like the preverbial "fish out of water" in the selection of which day I will go. I don't know very much about SW and this probably will be way over my head!

It's a great place to go and talk to all te vendors! You can learn so much as many there are huge into the hobby. Autumn if you go ask as many questions as you can and enjoy yourself. I'll definitely be jealous

It's a great place to go and talk to all te vendors! You can learn so much as many there are huge into the hobby. Autumn if you go ask as many questions as you can and enjoy yourself. I'll definitely be jealous

Thank you, I will.

One of the vendors and one I purchased my little frags from is going to be there and told me I should go. I think I will review the speakers and pick a day! I already have the days off, lol! With it being such a big deal I would hate to miss it.

I will try to report back and maybe get some pics, but my phone is poo.

It's here!

Hey anyone gonna be there Friday? It will likely be the only day I will be there, but maybe I will have to go another day.

PM me with your number if you want to say Hi! I will check my phone in between each speaker.

AHHHHHH! It is so exciting! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom