Many plant id.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IShallNtEatFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I got all of these plants as a newbie and didn't care to read the names or anything. Some aren't looking too well.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392350407.688814.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392350439.715892.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392350481.376378.jpg

Thanks!

Those do indeed look like aquatic plants. The second picture looks like a green ozelot sword, and the last picture seems to be some sort of fern, maybe Java fern

They are aquatic plants, they have been in the tank for some months. I know plants fairly well jut not aquatic ones.

Yes I have used API root tabs and the lighting is about to be changed, which brings me to the original question of what they are so I can make sure they have the right lighting and space. Thanks :)

Yes I have used API root tabs and the lighting is about to be changed, which brings me to the original question of what they are so I can make sure they have the right lighting and space. Thanks :)

Pic 2 for sure is an ozelot sword and like the other poster said pic 3 appears to be a fern. The fern looks bad because you may have it planted too deep. They do best when tied to dw or rocks

Back
Top Bottom