For Sale: Marineland Right Size G (Eclipse 12) Filter Cartridges

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coryluv

Aquarium Advice FINatic
USA only. $15 plus actual shipping costs.

I have 16 brand new Marineland Right Size G Filter Cartridges. 12 are in 4 unopened 3-packs and 4 are in 2 opened 3-packs (yeah, I missed that I already had a open package). All are in original packaging. Even discounted, these normally sell for $6+ for a 3-pack (over $2 each).

I am selling because my Eclipse 12 tank sprang a leak in the bottom and I upgraded to a larger tank right after I stocked up on these (of course). So I am no longer am using the Eclipse 12 filter system. I think they will also fit an Eclipse 1, but double check on that before purchasing.

Will quote shipping when you provide me your zip code in a PM. The fully packed box weighs 2 lb 10 oz. Will accept payment via PayPal or personal check. Will ship via USPS Priority Mail anywhere within the lower 48, AK, and HI, within 3 business days of receiving payment. I am also willing to save the postage costs and arrange for local pick-up in Grass Valley, CA. Will accept cash for local pick-up only.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0284 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_0284 (800x600).jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom