Meet Peaches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessiBeau

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just wanted to introduce some new fish to everyone. Haven't posted here in a while, but boy do I have multiple tank syndrome. Luckily it is a syndrome my husband and I share! Lol.

So meet Peaches! He is in a newly set up 15 gallon column tank (with cycled media plus a cycled intake sponge squeezed into the water). IMG_2127.jpg
IMG_2128.jpg

He has live plants and driftwood with a sand substrate. He does have three glow light tetras as tank mates. (Just three to see his temperament for now.)

He's settling in beautifully!

(And yes, tank is heated, it's just hidden behind the Amazon Sword. The other plant is Ludwigia. The moss ball thing is tied to a rock and I have no idea what kind it is. It's currently attracted all of the debris from the intake sponge I squeezed in so I can't get a good picture.)

;) thanks! I'm seeing some iridescent blues on the ends of his fins now that he's in a big tank and is coloring up! I think he's going to be a handsome devil once he settles in.

(On a side note, my daughter named one of our other Bettas Elsa. Lolol)

Back
Top Bottom