Meet The Flash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mimiheart

Aquarium Advice Freak
My daughter named him. This is my new betta to replace to replace the one that was abducted by aliens. He's in a ten gallon with 7 otocats and 5 dwarf frogs. (I've plugged up any possible escape routes in the lid and lowered the water.)

2BXWcRS.jpg

He tried the seaweed right after I took this picture. Then he looked offended that it was even in there.
62ZQFFY.jpg

Here are the otos, completely unconcerned about his presence.
IPKnrNf.jpg

It's a fish like this that make me want a betta. Sadly all the pet stores in my town seem to not take care of them.

Lol - mine does that as well with greens.

Just catching up - the other betta never showed??
Nope. The only thing I can think is that he jumped out and the cat found him out of the tank before I did. Or Aliens. Seriously, he disappeared.

It's a fish like this that make me want a betta. Sadly all the pet stores in my town seem to not take care of them.

I have two great LFS, and one more that gets good reviews online that's a little further away that I keep meaning to check out but haven't yet. And my local big chain store actually has one of the most knowledgeable fish guys I've ever met. I've never seen bad looking bettas there, but I'd want them all. I get decorations and plants there, mostly, since I have furry animals too and I go there for litter and food for them.

Back
Top Bottom