Micro sword carpet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cherokeeluvr

Aquarium Advice Addict
I added some diy root tabs to my aquarium and since then my micro sword has been going nuts!! It's spreading a lot. I have taken out big peices and cut it at the runners and planted the two peices. I see lots of growth every day. Will this plant carpet? I had one portion from a local fish sho and threw away about 4/5 of it(I didn't like it at the time) and forgot about the little bit I and left. I planted it and it was fine, then with the roots tabs it's super happy. Will this carpet? I'm not sure if I want it to or not, but I was just wondering if anybody has had it carpet or not. It keeps getting uprooted by my nosey cories and they float up to the top. When they get so close to the light I can see it growing even faster! It's super happy in this tank!! Anybody who has this or experience please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone

Micro sword will carpet. It is like normal grass: it will carpet and grow tall at the same time. How deep is your substrate? I had cories with my micro sword and it never got uprooted once it grew a good root system.

Sent with my fingers

Ok great! And it's about and inch and a half in its shallowest spot which is where I have it now. And it hasn't rooted in yet, because I keep pulling it out and breaking apart the big chunks and spreading them around.

Sent from my iPhone

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom