Micro sword grass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new to the scene

Aquarium Advice Regular
Y plant is starting to grow it's runners and it has to new grass sprouts. I guess they are new "micro sword". My question is do I cut theses and plant them or just leave the runner " root" thing on there and try to plant it in. It's not planted it's just kinda floating at the bottom and the new growing "micro swords" have rots shooting down from them. My substrate is half fluorite and half gravel

When happy, swords send out runners from its base bearing daughter plants on the nodes.

After they start to grow roots and leaves you should press the runners in the gravel SHALLOWLY(no more than an eighth of an inch).

You can remove and replant the daughter plants once they have four or five leaves if the runner goes in an unsuitable direction.

Ok so wright now I have two daughter swords growing from the runner. I am just going to cut them from the runner and slightly plant them. Do you have any suggestions on how to keep them down they seem small

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom