Molly and platy fries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muchcha

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys! I just want to know if I can put Molly fries with platy fries.. There are some big fries and some small fries of platy..

Hi guys! I just want to know if I can put Molly fries with platy fries.. There are some big fries and some small fries of platy..

Depends on how big the size difference is. Can you post a picture? How old are the fry?

Depends on how big the size difference is. Can you post a picture? How old are the fry?

I didn't get the Molly fries yet.. I'm sure they will breed in 3 days or before.. So just wanted to know :)

I didn't get the Molly fries yet.. I'm sure they will breed in 3 days or before.. So just wanted to know :)

Ok. How old are the platy fry? Can you post a picture? As long as they are not too much bigger (as long as they can't fit the Molly fry in their mouths) it should be fine.

Ok. How old are the platy fry? Can you post a picture? As long as they are not too much bigger (as long as they can't fit the Molly fry in their mouths) it should be fine.

image-942471310.jpg

Can u see? Few small ones are also there

image-624133845.jpg

If the babies are born while they are still that size, it should be fine

Back
Top Bottom