molly fish fires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

naeemyousuf

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I had a black pragnant molly. on 17th september 2011, it delivers almost 70 fries. i kept it in a hatchery box but she was so aggressive that me and my wife had to stand almost 12 hours to rescue these fries from their own mother. it was really surprising for me that it took 12 hours to complete its delivery. 7a.m. to 7 p.m. and the interesting thing is that she was behaving very normal while delivering. she was taking the food ( it was a compulsion to save the babies). showing very eggrasive behaviour.

I shifted the mother into a big 60 gallon tank with some plattees and tiger barbs. after exact one month on 18th october. it again deilivers more than 40 fries in the big tank. I spend three hours to rescue these fries from big tank to small box.

now with the blessing of GOD, my house is full of babies. I am waiting for their grown up so that i could shift them into big tank. also some of my collegues are interested to adopt some of babies.

Attachments

• Molly babies 17-sep-2011 with mother.jpg
    Molly babies 17-sep-2011 with mother.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 133
  • molly in big tank 21102011628.jpg
    molly in big tank 21102011628.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 461
Back
Top Bottom