Molly or Guppy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RobiiiiN

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So I'm trying my hand at breeding mollies and I. Read that it's good to have a 3 to 1 ratio when it comes to make and female. So I positively had two female mollies and one male Molly. I'm just not sure if this is a guppy or not. It's probably a foolish question...but could you tell me please!? Thank you!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 58
So I'm trying my hand at breeding mollies and I. Read that it's good to have a 3 to 1 ratio when it comes to make and female. So I positively had two female mollies and one male Molly. I'm just not sure if this is a guppy or not. It's probably a foolish question...but could you tell me please!? Thank you!!

The red one is a Platy

Oh jeez! I was wrong haha
They're all the same 'type' right? Like they are basically variations of the same fish? Will the male Molly manage to breed with her?

Oh it doesn't really bother me.
I have a 30 gallon tank on the other side of my room so I might just move him over there ad head off to Petco when this storm passes over and get another Molly.
Wal mart people know noting about fish as clearly I don't either haha thank you!!!

Lol!! Yeah don't go to Walmart;) they had a pregnant female guppy in with the glo fish and I ask them to get her for me and the lady swore they didn't carry females;) I then just asked for the "fat" glo fish which she gladly got for me;) keep us posted:) I love babies:) my petco always has some in breeder nets:)

Back
Top Bottom