Moving to Europa HAVE TO SELL MY 29 G Bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaboke

Aquarium Advice Regular
Tank is 3 Months up and running

29 G bowfront ( NO STAND )
Orbit compact fluorescent lunar lights 2X 65 W
Visi therm stealth heater 100 w
Maxi-jet powerheads 900 X2
bak-pak 2 R+ protein skimmer

Fiji live rock 45lb
Carib- sea arag live sand 35lb

Corals 1 torch coral with 3 heads and 1 zoanthids rock
Couple snails and hermit crabs
1 cleaner shrimp
1 false percula clown
1 green clown Goby

want to sell everything for $600 or reasenable offer as one package pick - up only

Live in North Lima OH
Phone (removed by moderator)

Kaboke

you should remove your adress and phone number and ask people to pm you instead to keep spammers and such away im sure an admin will tell you this:)

I removed your phone number as I am not sure you have the ability to edit in this forum. It is safer, as ryan suggested, to provide the phone number in a PM. I left your city and state in since it is no different than filling out the location field under your avatar.

Good luck with your move and selling your equipment!

Thanks I did not now that about the phone number
And another thank you to keep my post I really have to sell this its a different voltage in Belgium so I can't take annything with me

Kaboke

Make me an offer on this tank please I can't flusch it true the toilet
somebody intrested please

Kaboke

You might want to advertise in your LFS too. Pick up only sales are a bit tough here. I know the nature of the items require it but you probably do not have a large local audience here.

I know they make travel adapters for people to run their 120 volt items on the 220 volt outlets in europe. Have you considered doing this?

It would be much cheaper to buy new in Europe than shipping existing. I hope you sell. The price is good. Sorry not close enough though.

Back
Top Bottom