Free: mts snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zebbie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Various sizes. Shipping & handling depends on amount, location, if heat pack is needed, and how you want it shipped. No DOA guarantee.

Pm sent still have more. If you dont need a heat pack then I can ship to US in a small flat rate box for $6.

Heres a pic to give people an idea of what they look like. Sorry its a bit blurry.
img_2436311_0_74c4cd535d0de52d1d1562cede861cd0.jpg

I'll take like 40-50 if you have that many to 44904, no heat pack needed.

please pm me and let me know if you have that many available and where I should send my shipping payment to. Thanks :)

I would love 50 please shipping to 95212 no heat pack required let me kno thanks!

Sorry everyone its been kinda confusing going through pms and thread replys. Im not sure who ive responded too and who I havent. I am finally through all pms and caught up on shipping them. I just cleared my inbox so please pm me instead so that I do not need to return to this thread.

I have about 90 more that ive pulled out from one of my tanks. So if anyone wants to introduce these snails to your tanks im limiting the amount to 20 or less per person to give other people a chance at having them.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom