My 14g bio cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ratrob57

Aquarium Advice Regular
Wanted to start a thread tracking my 14 gallon biocube so I guess I'll start with som pics of were it started till now

image-2602043599.jpg

This is from my setup I scavenged some LR and such out of my then 25 reef in there is a rock with three macro algaes including halimeda, a small Xenia, a Kenya tree and some anthalia also had a small anemone who hitchhiked and two baby perculas

need to clean off that algae so we can see the fish!! LOL j/k hehe

Rock looks good, are you gonna restack it a bit?

image-1103291681.jpg

Here is a shot with the perculas and the addition of a chili coral.

image-3755422062.jpg

Then came the addition of some more LR a frogspawn frag and a donut coral who had bleached terribly befor I got him and

image-333644220.jpg

Here the anthalia really took off and the donut looked much better got a carnation? I don't remember he did not make it:(

All these pics are not new but what I had on my phone here at work while bored I will post tonight a current pic

carey said:
need to clean off that algae so we can see the fish!! LOL j/k hehe

Rock looks good, are you gonna restack it a bit?

That pic is from when tank was new about a year ago I still need to scrap algae but will have new pic tonight :)

image-2204775773.jpg

Here is what it looks like tonight I have a 3month old son so not much maintenance has been done lately but this weekend I have a whole day set aside to clean and PWC my reefs and my sons tank and the turtle tank as well as do much needed maintenance to reefs and try and rid my flatworm invasion in the cube I have been syphoning and trying fish to eat but not totally working gonna try flatworm exit.

Oh and that coraline on front glass will be scrapped I have been waiting on a new kent plastic razorblade as mine got dropped in car oil in my garage it came in today so maybe tonight after dinner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom