My 46BF planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KoobLis

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Please comment and suggestions appreciated. Plants are wisteria for background, java moss for midground, blyxa japonica for foreground, and a single eriocaulon cinereum.

Fishes are 15 CPD, 4 Denison barbs, 2 SAE, 1 BN Pleco, and 5 Rainbows.

Attachments

• image-442177785.jpg
    image-442177785.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 67
  • image-1689928939.jpg
    image-1689928939.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 67
  • image-949940583.jpg
    image-949940583.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 66
Please comment and suggestions appreciated. Plants are wisteria for background, java moss for midground, blyxa japonica for foreground, and a single eriocaulon cinereum.

Fishes are 15 CPD, 4 Denison barbs, 2 SAE, 1 BN Pleco, and 5 Rainbows.

Looks real nice man! Only thing I would touch in your tank is the background I'd say a solid black back ground would reduce the business of the tank on the eye just enough for perfection! If you don't want to spray the glass just rip the background off turn it round to the crappy looking side (which on that one I think is blue with big white pebbles) and spray that side just incase you don't get on with it. Try a black bin liner bag just to get a feel for what it will look like :) otherwise really stunning tank! Good job!

Looks real nice man! Only thing I would touch in your tank is the background I'd say a solid black back ground would reduce the business of the tank on the eye just enough for perfection! If you don't want to spray the glass just rip the background off turn it round to the crappy looking side (which on that one I think is blue with big white pebbles) and spray that side just incase you don't get on with it. Try a black bin liner bag just to get a feel for what it will look like :) otherwise really stunning tank! Good job!

I was thinking the same thing, that background was back from when I was started my aquarium with just 2 amazon swords lol. Right now it's not working too well with how my tank has grown. I appreciate the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom