My CPO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where did you get your CPO?

I'd love to get one but found a few sellers won't ship to California :(

I got one from a LFS (30 miles away) for $9

We have had him for around a week, interesting creature. He seems to climb around the tank, almost to the surface, daily. He also forages for food on the tank floor, sometimes "fighting" our neon tetras for a meal. He got his lunch stolen by Shelly our assassin snail the other day... there was nothing he could do, the snail was un-phased by his poking and pinching.

Our CPO molted last night. I found his exo this morning. I don't think we will see him for a few days until his new shell hardens...

How often does your molt, and how long before he is "back in the game" after molting?

Last edited:
I got one from a LFS (30 miles away) for $9

We have had him for around a week, interesting creature. He seems to climb around the tank, almost to the surface, daily. He also forages for food on the tank floor, sometimes "fighting" our neon tetras for a meal. He got his lunch stolen by Shelly our assassin snail the other day... there was nothing he could do, the snail was un-phased by his poking and pinching.

Our CPO molted last night. I found his exo this morning. I don't think we will see him for a few days until his new shell hardens...

How often does your molt, and how long before he is "back in the game" after molting?

Usually mine molts every couple weeks. He takes about a day or two after molting. They are the coolest invertebrates that I've ever had

Back
Top Bottom