My Favorite Tank 180 gallon mixed African cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LostInFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have had this tank up and running for a year now started with 1 African cichlid and weekly added a few. The surprisingly get along fairly well. Once in a while they chase one or another for a brief second. They are my favorite fish because of the variety u can put together. Here is a list of fish in the tank 1 Domidio Compriceps(Eye Bitter),2 Placidochromis Phenochilus,1 Bumble Bee cichlid,1 Socolofi,2 White Top Afra Ahara (Dog Tooth),1 Red Zebra, 1 Borleyi, 1 Buccochromis,1 Red Empress,1 Lemon Jake, 1 Midnight Hueseri, 1 white Calvus, 1 Congo Black Calvus,3 Flame Backs, 1 Sp35 Tomato,1 Duboise Tropheus,1 Hequi, 1 Eureka Red Peacock,Red Tail Shark,Galaxy Pleco... A great collection to have. I wouldn't try to combine these same fish in a smaller tank because some of them like the Dog Tooth are very aggressive. Pics coming soon

Show me a fish that don't eat and I'll show you a sick fish

Thanks it took a few years to figure out that I liked African cichlids. Now that's all I keep. They are very active and a joy to watch. Also they seem very easy to care for. And they love to eat

WoW! Great display tank a lot of thought in there, Again great job!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom