My first successful tank!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starkkj

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I’ve had this 10 gal up and running finally after about 2 months of wait time as I’m new to all this. I’ve finally got one female koi betta separated from my golden mystery snail and I’ve got 5 blue rili neocaridina ordered! I started with the betta and snail together hut noticed nipping so I went to every **** pet store in my city and still couldn’t find a tank divider, so I made one out of plastic mesh and a cover for one of those portfolios you’d use to submit reports in school. So far so good! Oh, and I ordered some more plants!! IMG_6568.jpg61188035678__61B21BA7-7F49-433A-9C78-FEDC034E8B36.jpg61119545607__74EF4D4A-34C8-4C3B-9F09-4E69FA6043F4.jpg

Woohoo congrats! Looks good- I love a koi betta! It's so exciting getting started and finally getting your critters in the tank! Make sure you keep your shrimp away from the betta- she will find them a tasty snack!

Woohoo congrats! Looks good- I love a koi betta! It's so exciting getting started and finally getting your critters in the tank! Make sure you keep your shrimp away from the betta- she will find them a tasty snack!

For sure! I have my tank divided!

Back
Top Bottom