My Little Ocean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abdhalim2

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi everyone,
I am still new in this hobby...i started this hobby in 2010 and gained so many information as a start from here..thank you very much to all who help me on the way of having this dream tank in house..i may not having a beautiful tank but i will considering this is the best tank i had after few times upgrade and reset..

Here some of tank details;
4x2x2ft with 4x1.5x1.5ft sump..8tube combination color from ATI with single reflector
Reef octopus skimmer which i cant remember the model..did some modification which i added bubble blaster pump..supply with 2 fluidised reactor of rowa and biosphere..running rowalith inside my calcium reactor to maintain the parameter..
Below is the latest picture of my tank...:dance:

IMG-20150823-WA0026_zpsz2bqh1mh.jpg~320x480

Hi everyone,
I am still new in this hobby...i started this hobby in 2010 and gained so many information as a start from here..thank you very much to all who help me on the way of having this dream tank in house..i may not having a beautiful tank but i will considering this is the best tank i had after few times upgrade and reset..

Here some of tank details;
4x2x2ft with 4x1.5x1.5ft sump..8tube combination color from ATI with single reflector
Reef octopus skimmer which i cant remember the model..did some modification which i added bubble blaster pump..supply with 2 fluidised reactor of rowa and biosphere..running rowalith inside my calcium reactor to maintain the parameter..
Below is the latest picture of my tank...:dance:

IMG-20150823-WA0026_zpsz2bqh1mh.jpg~320x480

Your tank looks very nice! Thanks for sharing!

wish I could blow it up, its hard to take it all in when it's tiny but what I see it's looking good

Back
Top Bottom