my new 10 gal tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joselito76

Aquarium Advice Regular
These are some pics of my new 10 gal tank with 30+ bristlenose baby plecos.
They are under the rock most of the day,and some other pics of my 9 months old 125 planted tank. I had been traveling a lot so i dont have time to trim then down. Yes its look like a jungle. I do have a question my plants are getting roots every where I believe as soon they reach the water surface root start growing.

Attachments

• IMGP3109.jpg
    IMGP3109.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMGP3110.jpg
    IMGP3110.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 53
  • IMGP3113.jpg
    IMGP3113.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMGP3117.jpg
    IMGP3117.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 50
That question doesnt make any sense to me can you please tell me in better detail.
Also your tank looks really nice and the little bristlenose babies are pretty awesome! Keep them going and sell them back. Have you noticed any Albinos in the group?

That question doesnt make any sense to me can you please tell me in better detail.
Also your tank looks really nice and the little bristlenose babies are pretty awesome! Keep them going and sell them back. Have you noticed any Albinos in the group?
He is asking if we know why the plants are sprouting roots all over itself as soon as they hit the top of the water.
And looking at the pics they all look like albino bristle nose pleco's

I'm thinking that it might be splitting. Some plants will produce roots on itself and eventually that section falls off and grows a new plant.

Back
Top Bottom