My New 46g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellieca

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here is my new 46g I set up today. I will do a fish in cycle, I've got 2 CAE's in a too small tank I've got moved so this will be their new home with 3 female Bettas.

image-3422096383.jpg

Well I made a few tweaks to it already it just wasn't quite right, added a few more pants & a deco log. I have also added the CAE's. At 1st they just laid there, one in a corner & the other discovered I had moved her favorite hidey hole from the old tank. Now they are racing up & down the sides of the aquarium, kind of fun to watch. I have two things on order, the API test kit & a Python. So for the next few days I get to do it all the old fashioned way, test strips & buckets. I'll move the girls in a few days if all stays good.

TotallyCoral said:
Looks great! :) Don't you love the 46 bow effect? I know I do ;)

I do like the bow front, it wasn't my 1st choice but it was a deal I couldn't turn down & it has definitely grown on me. Although it can be a little dizzying to look at up close depending on your angle or maybe that's just me. :) I put my CAE's in there & they seem to love it . . . . when I can find them, probably should've put someone else in there 1st. LOL

Back
Top Bottom