My New Additions :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GPena25

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I picked up 3 new fish this weekend. 1x Koi Angelfish and 2x Blood Red Eye Swordtails (one mail and one female). Here are pics (sorry for the quality). So far, so good. Everything seems to be getting along nicely. Let me know what you think :)

:thanks:

Attachments

• Blood Red Eye Swordtails.jpg
    Blood Red Eye Swordtails.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Koi Angelfish.jpg
    Koi Angelfish.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 53
What size is the tank? It could be really good or really bad!

It's a 30-gallon...the research I've done suggests it should be fine...what are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes, those are the measurements :) Everything should get along with what I already have, correct (tank details are on my profile)? I thought I researched it all pretty well before I purchased?

Looking at the whole list my biggest concern would be the angel getting harassed or fin nipped. Keep an eye on the angel and as long as everyone leaves it alone I would suspect you are fine.

Which do you think would be the nippers? They're all pretty chill from what I've seen...fingers crossed, I like the angel a lot :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It has been so long since I kept livebearers that I don't remember if they are likely to be fin nippers.

The glowfish tetra could possibly.

Also dwarf gourami's are fairly unpredictable in my experience. Some seem to be peaceful while others are highly aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom