My new discus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
calfishguy said:
Nice discus what siz tank is it in what tankmates etc keep us posted. As for Blue gouramies I think it should work but i dont have any experience with them together. Out of curiosity how much did you pay for him and how big is he. I think my lfs' discus might be way overpriced.

I paid £25 here in uk where fish are more expensive.

Is about 39.19 dollars

It's about 3in long

You guys are lucky. The nearest lfs with discus is about 2 hours drive and they only had a few. The shop in town here the first time I went in I asked how often they get in discus and both guys I had to show on my iPhone what a discus looked like. They said like "wow they look pretty cool."

BambooBen said:
You guys are lucky. The nearest lfs with discus is about 2 hours drive and they only had a few. The shop in town here the first time I went in I asked how often they get in discus and both guys I had to show on my iPhone what a discus looked like. They said like "wow they look pretty cool."

I have to drive 2 hours to get to a fs that knows a bit about fish.

The one 15mins away knows just enough to put fish in water. But I think new people are taking over soon so hopefully it will get better.

My lfs is pretty good and they have 2 75g discus tanks. $70 is for the adults, and depending on what kind

Back
Top Bottom