My Ocellaris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zer0

is back to save the day!
Ok, so i have a couple questions about the two ocellaris that i just got, and hopefully anyone with clownfish can answer them or at least give me some insight.

First off, how many times should i feed them? Daily? Every other day? Not sure about this.

Also, do these fish get along with other fish? Like gobies, and blennies specifically?

Thanks in advance for any answers given.

I feed mine every other day. All clowns are not the same. Some will get along while some get very territorial and dont get along. You`ll just have to see.

i feed mine daily also have a clown goby and a dot dash blennie with mine and they get along fine but as melosu58 says some can be territorial mine seem very placid :)

Ill break the chain here lol I have 3 clown, all false percs, 1 black which is the largest of the three 1.5 inches roughly...the smallest clown is the meanest fish I have every had..well except a yellow tail damsel but he is gone now lol, the little guy(squishy) picks at everything he is like a fish version of Denis the menace lol he doesnt attack my other fish literally he just like to let them know he sees them and he is there, he will dive at them, I think he actually gets a kik out of seeing the dart to another part of the tank. he wil do it for a little while then he will be fine, almost like he is bored with the game he has bonded with my brain coral and my frogspawn...he protects the brain from literally everything, the other two clowns even the hermits (who would have thought...)

Alright, that's good to know. The clowns were fed today so i'll feed them tomorrow.

Ok, so i have a couple questions about the two ocellaris that i just got, and hopefully anyone with clownfish can answer them or at least give me some insight.

First off, how many times should i feed them? Daily? Every other day? Not sure about this.

Also, do these fish get along with other fish? Like gobies, and blennies specifically?

Thanks in advance for any answers given.
I have two true perculas with 2 firefish gobies and a flame angel and they all get along just fine. I feed them everyday now while they are in QT but was feeding them every other day frozen mysis and brine w/spirulina.

Back
Top Bottom