MY Oscar is burying my turtle.. should I be worried ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joeybsmooth

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know the topic sounds odd, but that is just what happen. My turtle was taking a nap , and my Oscar was shoving sand in his mouth and pouring in my sleeping turtle. Has anyone heard of anything this odd before ?

Cichlids love to rearange tanks my guess is the Oscar wasn't used to and didn't like the new "rock" that was there. Therefore he covered it up.. Cichlids have their way with the tank. How large is this and for a turtle and an Oscar. Also how large are both of these animals?
~Zac

My guess is nothing to great lol. They have a taste of there own...I've seen the put all of the substrate on one half of the tank

That's so weird. Fish are almost like little kids sometimes. Is the turtle okay?
Yes everyone is fine. I was worried for a second, but after the turtle woke up it was like nothing had happen.

Barbz99

I have a 155 and they are Turtle is like 8 inches and the O is like 10 inches.

SpaceFish42

They would just push everything around. I am shocked at how strong my Oscar is to push some of this stuff around.

Back
Top Bottom