My shellies are here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

herp_mommy

Aquarium Advice Addict
I bought a dozen gold ocellatus to go in my 55 gal. They're only about an inch now, already fighting and making their homes in the various shells I have for them. Can't wait until they reproduce and I have several!

Attachments

• image-2434953707.jpg
    image-2434953707.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 108
  • image-2977397982.jpg
    image-2977397982.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 116
  • image-2492688211.jpg
    image-2492688211.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 101
Awwwww cute the store i go to sells shellies and i got some, but i wasnt expecting that they would breed and breed and breed they like rabbits lol you'll have babies soon good luck!

Congratulations on your purchase. I've been looking for sources online of some gold occies but can't find any right now. Did you get yours locally or order them from someone?

Congratulations on your purchase. I've been looking for sources online of some gold occies but can't find any right now. Did you get yours locally or order them from someone?

I got them from That Fish place/ That Pet Place, but I ordered all they had! :cool: I went through several websites and breeders before I found them, they seem to be scarce right now.

I have a store near by(kinda) called The Pet Place! Lol wonder if its the same one

Lol nope its in wisconsin, maybe a chain of it. Iv been in once and havent been in since lol

I bought a dozen gold ocellatus to go in my 55 gal. They're only about an inch now, already fighting and making their homes in the various shells I have for them. Can't wait until they reproduce and I have several!
OMG, that picture on the top is absolutely precious! You should definitely enter that in a potm contest sometime!

Back
Top Bottom