Mystery Snail Eggs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CoryFan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm so excited. We finally have eggs!

Please share any tips for success.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1425645955450.jpg
    1425645955450.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 79
Ooh your so lucky!! I've been trying to get mine to breed forever!! Can I see your setup? Maybe I can mimic it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Yeah, I'll show you when I get home. :)

Here it is. I leave about 4 inches of air at the top of the tank for the snails. This is a standard 55 gallon. I have cabomba everywhere, some java fern, amazon sword, wisteria.

Stock is 3 mystery snails, 4 baby oranda, 2 young l144 bristlenose plecos.

Attachments

• 1425743016876.jpg
    1425743016876.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 78
Thanks! They're getting darker. :)

I moved one of the bn plecos to another tank today, and 2 orandas will move tomorrow.

Sweet I wish my mystery snails would breed

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Mystery SNail Eggs

I just sent a new thread (didn't see this one) with a picture of mystery snail eggs, but hanging like a hive from the top of the tank. Problem is, I moved the snails because I had planned to do another fungus treatment in that tank. Should move the eggs to where the parents are, or should I move the parents to where the eggs are.....or are they okay to be left alone? Can anyone give any suggestions?

I just sent a new thread (didn't see this one) with a picture of mystery snail eggs, but hanging like a hive from the top of the tank. Problem is, I moved the snails because I had planned to do another fungus treatment in that tank. Should move the eggs to where the parents are, or should I move the parents to where the eggs are.....or are they okay to be left alone? Can anyone give any suggestions?

Good chance the snails would be damaged if not killed by a fungus treatment so they should not be near that. No copper for sure.

Back
Top Bottom