Nano 10g reef/frag display

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

picoreef2.5

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey all im starting a new project and looking for thoughts, my main concern is i want to remove the LR from my current nano to this new one, would my environment stay stable if i removed the LR from my current tank and put it into another tank? And left my current tank bare sept live sand and 1 piece of live rock that my toadstools on this is a coral only tank so i just wanna check up before i start disrupting things , heres a pic of the aquarium making sure it doesnt leak, the wider side will get live sand and live rock to be a reef display, on the left it will be coral shelfs! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428461388.395765.jpgtype of shelf ill make but smaller ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428461412.451273.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I just did a change over and I was recommended after the fact to make sure you eradicate any Vermitid Snails if you have any anywhere :) So just in case, it can save you trouble later.

Update got the shelves cut should i cut out the right wall to match the left?? Next im putting my filter/refuguim on and putting sand in the right hand side ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428728412.139375.jpg

Ps not the lighting ill be using

I like the idea. Should be cool when it is done. If I were you I would cut it because you might want to put a powerhead on that side and it would be easier to clean algae off the glass than the eggcrate.

Sand in the left* woops it was late lol and your very right ill cut it out, im sanding rough edges tonight

Got it all sanded and cut for my HOB fuge, check it outImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429065197.704057.jpg

Back
Top Bottom