Nano Tank Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr.Cola1151

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want to start up a nano 13 gallon reef tank. I want the Fluval EVO aquarium kit that is 13.5 gallons. If anybody has this I would like to know which stand you are using, because to my knowledge the tank is held up by a smaller platform, this will reduce the stand choices. If there is no stand that I can buy for it, then I will have to resort putting it on my desk.

Now the 200lbs that will be in it is in question. I can put the weight on my desk and see if it can hold it. :ermm:

Other than that I think I can setup the thing on my own. Will post pictures for you!

Also, I would like to know what fish I can keep in this tank. The only one I know would be what is on the live aquaria for 15 gallons, but I would really want something else...

Would wish for a chromis or a clownfish pair. I don't know why they make such small aquariums when you can't put anything in them!

A pair of clowns would be just fine as long as they are one of the smaller varieties that don't get massive. I wouldn't put anything else in there due to possible aggression.

IMG_0669.JPGIMG_0685.JPG

I purchased this from Christmas tree shop because I couldn't find a traditional stand. It was only 100.00!
I spoke to fluval and they have no immediate plans to build a stop for Evo.

Back
Top Bottom