NBA playoffs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah the Laker would have eaten up the cavs regardless on what there record was... They played the Weak East every night so that's why they were unstoppable... The Lakers had to many Weapons for those cavs... Like I said Previously Lebron can only do some Much by himself... Yeah a Triple Double every so often does not help when your need your team in the clutch to make plays when you can't. No Supporting cast means no Championship.

Dwight Howard is an excellent role player, not a superstar like Yao.

One thing I never understood was Mike Brown's defensive assignments. He played LeBron on Alston, Delonte West on Turkoglu, and Mo Williams on Rashard Lewis.

LeBron is the type of player who would be boosted by having a sidekick like Gasol or anyone worthwhile. He is a passer who draws double teams and spreads the floor. His game would be greatly amplified by proper ball movement. He may be more effective playing off the ball sometimes (who knows, he never does!) Kobe is someone who likes to take the game into his own hands. He simply releases wild shots that never seem to miss or posts up his smaller defender.

Personally, I think LeBron would be much happier once he goes to the Knicks.

lol you are back lol the big slow? he going to clog the lane for james.... and since james doesnt have a good j.... better home something special happens or he might be gone

I expect Shaq to play maybe half or 2/3 of the season... the reason the Cavs got him is to help vs. D Howard, and it should work. The playoffs should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom