Need help IDing plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StarskreamX82

Aquarium Advice Regular
I bought some of those random bulbs at Petco a month ago and a few of them are growing like crazy in the past few days. I'm not sure what they are though because the package didn't show a list.

The first 2 pics are the big plant and the flower that is growing at the end of the stem, it's growing a second stem also. The third pic is another plant that's also growing about the same speed but no stems have popped up.

The other 2 smalls ones are growing but very slowly and so far they just look like 2 stalks.

Attachments

• photo0.jpg
    photo0.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 54
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 52
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 55
StarskreamX82 said:
I bought some of those random bulbs at Petco a month ago and a few of them are growing like crazy in the past few days. I'm not sure what they are though because the package didn't show a list.

The first 2 pics are the big plant and the flower that is growing at the end of the stem, it's growing a second stem also. The third pic is another plant that's also growing about the same speed but no stems have popped up.

The other 2 smalls ones are growing but very slowly and so far they just look like 2 stalks.

The first one is a crinum calamistratum i think. And the third i think is some type of crypt, but im not sure

Back
Top Bottom