Need help on getting new SW tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bob2817

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm totally new for SW tank, but I like it so much. Anybody can give me any idea about good aquarium suppliers where i can buy from and any suggestion about starting new sw reef tank? I plan to have one 55 Gallons or 70 gallons in my office.

Sorry. I forgot to tell I live in Walnut, California. I need to find find out kind of top quality supplier who can help me to set up everything. Any Suggestion? Thanks!

Just go to all the local fish stores in your area and ask them to quote you on a 90gallon tank (hint hint) and compare prices go with the cheaper price. If its in an office there is company's that will setup and maintain you tank for you. Otherwise every moment you are at work you will be distracted with what you have to do with the aquarium.

Thanks! Any good company who will set up and maintain for us you can refer to me .

You may want to post in the regional forum for advice on the local LFS in the area. Quite a few of the online stores are on the left coast. I have ordered from a few, but since I am on the East Coast, I prefer to use close LFS for live stock, but will order from other sites for dry goods.
It really depends on the equipment you are looking to get. I have had great bargins on ebay and other well named sites.

Back
Top Bottom