need help with ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah it's a coral, got it from a guy that was piecing out his tank ended up giving it to us for 10 bucks turns out they aren't even allowed to be exported from Japan anymore so it's actually a pretty cool rare coral someone that knows more about it may be able to tell u more or if this is really true

Yeah I've since some some research on the corals my buddy from kush corals was able to ID it for me right away and after doing my hw I found out how big of a score it was for ten bucks they go for around 350 the guy I got it from is letting me clear out his tank at ten bucks a coral some are huge colonies so I couldn't have gotten any luckier thanks Craigslist and people who just have too much money and not enough time in their lives anymore for the hobby first coral ever an it was a score to say the least and it's doing great eating like a champ and opening up more and more often as the days progress I'll get some pics up of it in a few days just letting it settle in these last few

Back
Top Bottom