Needing some new plants for my 10G...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm looking at starting to plant out my 10G and if anone's got anything they want to get rid of, let me know. M substrate is Eco Complete, and I'm running 2 20W CF Screw-in bulbs. Would like a variety if possible, and maybe even a ground cover. Would be willing to pay shipping costs and a little extra if you want to sell them. Currently I have 5 Wisteria plants in it I got from Petco, but they aren't very good looking. Will move some of them out to my 29G when I do some rearranging. Here's my setup...

10g41.jpg

Hey guy I have some money wort I can send you amd a couple of crypti wendtia runners. Let me know either pm me or post. I'll be gone this weekend going fishing So I'll look in before I leave today sometime.

I've always got lots of stuff....I'll be away for a week (email, but not near fishtank) so I should have lots of clippings when I get back. Check out the latest pic of my 55 in the aquascaping thread to see what I've got.

Back
Top Bottom