Nerd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TwoRivers

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Getting my first fish this weekend for our Kent bio reef 24 gal tank.... Just in time I think as I have named the crabs shrimp and snails and sit there watching them, making up little back stories for them!
For the crabs I have: Sebastian, Stanley and Stephen, snails I have gary and snailford (is an idiot routinely needs to be uprighted ) and the two peppermint shrimps are Robert and eunice. We've done it the slow and steady way setting everything up and I'm just itching to get some movement in there!

I got 3 green chromis 1 shy, 1 fast, 1 VERY mean! The bully got a chunk out of the fast guy... He died... Then the bully must of had a bad encounter with a rock cuz for a few days he had a chunk out of his lip. By this time it's been 2 weeks of me trying to catch this bully!.... He died! Only 1 left.... The shy guy.... The lone survivor..?...?..!!!!!!! Jeff (Jeff probst host of survivor!!) today 4mo later Jeff's touch was snuffed! Kinda sad because he had such a great story!!

Mostly I let my niece name my fish :) that's how we got.... You guessed it every child's dream fish... Nemo and she named the other clown after herself! Lol and she named a fish Lenny (shark tale) lol

Timmy the twin spot
Sally & Sammy snail
Scarlet the crab
Sinatra the star

We're not nerds we just love our hobby. :)

I just wish Robert and eunice would come out of hiding more but they are only baby shrimps so I don't blame them I guess. They must do at night I guess

I just wish Robert and eunice would come out of hiding more but they are only baby shrimps so I don't blame them I guess. They must do at night I guess

I just bought a peppermint shrimp yesterday and he'll crawl all over my hand when I put it in the tank! Also knocked over a frag... >_<

And also this little guy came with the live rock it's on

Attachments

• image-2672675039.jpg
    image-2672675039.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 93
  • image-1315322735.jpg
    image-1315322735.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top Bottom