new 125 setup after move

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jbudda13

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I just had a sudden change in where I rest my head and I am happy to say i have sucessfully move a 125g tank with all 30 cichlids without any casualties!! Was so stressed but now so happy!! Whew!!
ForumRunner_20111210_191711.jpg

Awesome setup bro!! VERY NICE!!!

EDIT:

I looked at it like 10 times already. Sweet bro, nice job!

Last edited:
jbudda13 said:
so i just had a sudden change in where i rest my head and i am happy to say i have sucessfully move a 125g tank with all 30 cichlids without any casualties!! Was so stressed but now so happy!! Whew!!

nice,very nice!

Great job! Great tank! Props to you my friend!

At my new job I've already had to move 2 tanks. 120g and 155 saltwater. Sumps and all.

It's so difficult because the SW is so much more touchy and you're not only having to move fish, but all the water, live rock, inverts, corals and fish have to stay alive.

Each time we move a tank we have to literally move all the water because SW systems have a hard time with large water changes.

The last one we moved had all the plumping to the sump connected with glues and we had to literally move the tank, stand and sump at once as one large unit. Couldn't take it apart.

I feel your pain. :p

Back
Top Bottom