New 75 for oscar and pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sparsely decorated right now, dumped in a bunch of tadpoles i raised from eggs and feeder guppies, leaving all alone so far but were meant for food so if she eats them oh well... was wondering if i could use local lake plants for her tank and if so how to treat to make sure i dont introduce harmful bacteria... just tryin to give her an awesome tank with plenty mental and physical stimulation. Thinking about making her a hoop and working on training some more tricks.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120714_221435.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120714_221435.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 72
The top of my new tank. Couldnt afford a hood so i bought a screen top and cut a hole for the filter to go through it. Works good tho!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120715_211913.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120715_211913.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 52
oscarchic11 said:
The top of my new tank. Couldnt afford a hood so i bought a screen top and cut a hole for the filter to go through it. Works good tho!!!

Had you thought about making your own hood.Its not too difficult and very self satisfying :)

not really, but what i did works and lets me use whatever light size i want... and i live with 2 small children so this keeps fingers out of my tank, which was my main problem...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom