New ADA Distributor/Retailer in the USA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slavo

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys!

So I thought I'd share my recent finding. Ever since ADGshop closed down and ADG stopped being an ADA distributor/retailer, I've been looking for a place where I can buy ADA products. I know Aqua Forest Aquarium in CA does, but I wanted to see if there was another one besides them. Turns out there is.

Aquatic Garden

According to their website they are the newest distributor of ADA products as of September 16, 2014. They sell most of what the ADA product line has to offer and seem to be legit.

My only gripe is that when I select items for purchase, no matter the weight or cost, a shipping cost seems to be applied. With the ADGshop some items were shipped for free, which I wish this company offered. Otherwise, a great website and another ADA distributor/retailer for those of us in the USA.

Side note - I am considering ordering some Aqua Soil and maybe some other items from them, so if anyone has ordered from them in the past and can vouch for their service, I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom