New Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict

Ill get better pics, I got a WaterProof video cam (EPIC by stealthcam) that I want to get in there for a few minutes.

He's very pretty! Are those plastic plants? Silk (or live) plants are recommended for bettas since plastic plants can tear their fins.

Very nice, Ive had a few Bettas over the years with plastic plants and never had any issue with them tearing there fins. New plastic plants seem much softer then the old ones form years ago.

he isnt what I thought, he is growing and his fin base's are blue, his tail also has a fork in it, split right down the middle, never noticed it because he rarely flares, he only flares when the tetras try and provoke, he usually just pops out his chin fin( I call it a mini flex) and the tetras scatter.

they are plastics that have been permantely softened due to the angels and kuhlis also being in the plants, one is silk, I am trying it out, I refuse live, I dont have a reputable place for live near me and deathco has only given me snail infestations.

I used to keep gecko's and had to have soft natural feel plants as well.

Thanks for the move of the post to thread, i was in a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom