New bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hinds04

Aquarium Advice Addict
What combo would you guys go with that is best for color of coral and will support as many coral as possible? 4 bulb fixture

I've been looking at these at marinedepot.com...

Item # Description Price
GL2115 D-D Giesemann Powerchrome 48 Inch 54W AquaBlue+ T5HO Fluorescent Bulb $21.49

GL2125 D-D Giesemann Powerchrome 48 Inch 54W Midday T5HO Fluorescent Bulb $20.49

GL2135 D-D Giesemann Powerchrome 48 Inch 54W Actinic+ T5HO Fluorescent Bulb $20.49

GL2145 D-D Giesemann Powerchrome 48 Inch 54W Pure Actinic T5HO Fluorescent Bulb $25.99

GL2155 D-D Giesemann Powerchrome 48 Inch 54W Aquaflora T5HO Fluorescent Bulb $24.99

GL2165 D-D Giesemann Powerchrome 48 Inch 54W Aquapink T5HO Fluorescent Bulb $24.99

Mr.X recommended and I LOVE the ATI aquablue plus bulbs. Check out aquacave.com they have a really nice selection of great lamps.

i second carey........I love the ATI bulbs. I went with
2 ATI Blue +
2 ATI Aqua Blue
1 UVL Aqua Sun
1 ATI Purple +

ive been thinking of changing the stock bulbs in my 6 bulb t5 can you link me to those bulbs bavass

I have ATIs now. patiently awaiting MrX... I hear him talking about Giesemann a lot.

I hear they are great the reason I went with ATI was I was looking for a combo I liked, i did a google search for "Nova Extreme Pro HOT5 on 55g reef tank light combo" and looked at different combos that people had and thats the one I liked

ok thanks im going to look into ordering some over the next week or two

Back
Top Bottom